Sunday, November 20, 2011

Whiskey Vampires




















Your mysterious eyes draw me in and glamour me with your vampire tricks.
As soon as our eyes catch it’s over, in an instant.
Then the dark night turns into some kind of dream world.
The whiskey flows and we both transform.
Away from everything reality holds.
The night soars on and our souls sing.
Our eyes can’t stay away from each other.
You infect me with your vampire fangs
and keep passionate power over me.
We are in some kind of whimsical love story, unaware of our poisoned brains.
Until…
daylight comes.
It’s over.
The dream quickly ends and reality returns,
with a hangover from hell that only a vamp could produce.
You go back to your world. I go back to my reality.
But, I still can’t help but wonder…where are you now?
Who are you in the daylight?

--Christiana C.

1 comment:

  1. "But, I still can’t help but wonder…where are you now?
    Who are you in the daylight?"

    And Who Are You Really?

    ReplyDelete